Friday 18 May 2018

Half Full Happy Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

Hey Everyone,

It's here.... FRIDAY!! Yey! It seems to have taken a while got get here. My weekend is fit to burst with exciting things and I have a lot of projects to make up ready to show all you lovely lot.

But, first I want to show you today's card...



This card was a commissioned piece, asked for by a customer. Now I know it has been given & received I have permission to share it with you. My only brief was that the recipient loves to drink red wine and that they didn't want anything fussy or flowery!!

Take a piece of Very Vanilla that measures 3 1/2" x 5 1/4" and using you detailed trio punch, create the flourish cut out in each corner of the cardstock.

Then ink up the bottle of wine and glass from the Half Full stamp set and place toward the bottom. You can use any sentiment but I used the Happy Birthday from the Lemon Zest stamp set. Once the ink has dried take out your Stampin write markers in Fresh fig, Garden Green, Real Red and So Saffron and colour in the images.

Layer all your pieces together and put a very vanilla piece onto the inside and you are done. I told you it was simple!

Measurements for cardstock:-

Daffodil Delight
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4" scored at 5 7/8"

Fresh Fig
1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Very Vanilla
1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1pc - 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"






Here's a list of all the products used, click on the links to go to my online store ....

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed my project as much as much customer did.

See you soon.

Vickie
 xxx

3 comments:

  1. Vicky, what a great card. It may be clean and simple but it is very classy! I didn't get this stamp set don't know why as wine was a favourite tipple of my hubby and me. But not so much me now, so maybe that was a foresight on my behalf. I will try and keep up with your blog because I know how great it is to have comments on your most recent projects are. Your crafty pal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Lorraine... I'm partial to a glass or three myself!! If you want to keep notified and not miss any new posts - click on the follow button :)

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...