Saturday 19 May 2018

Real Red Daisy Delight Quick & Easy Thank You Card Using Stampin Up Products

Hey Everyone,

Its a beautiful Saturday here again and I have a few hours pencilled in for crafty, but after lunch I have housework and some gardening to do... then I'm thinking if we get all our jobs done , we can have a BBQ for tea and a few cheeky drinks in the sun.

Todays project is super quick and easy to make, which little effort and product you can create a beautiful Thank you card.


If I'm honest I don't use real red very much, so I challenged myself. I took out a sheet of Real Red cardstock and my ink pad and made myself use it! I'm so glad I did as I love the results.

Take a piece of scrap paper and stamp the daisy image twice in real red and cut out using the Daisy punch. Add a centre to one of the flower with Daffodil Delight. Taking your bone folder, very gently curl the edges to give the flower dimension. Taking the flower with the centre, add a glue dot and adhere to the other flower, make sure you offset them so you end up with a full flower.

Real red cardstock measuring 4 1/8" x 11 3/4 scored a 5 7/8" creates the card base, layer a piece of whisper white which is 1/4" smaller on both sides to the front and on the inside. On a scrap of real red, stamp the tiny three flower image in a long line so it will measure 5 5/8" in length. Trim it down so that there is a small edging of red. place this onto the card to the right hand side.

Ink up the thank you sentiment from the same stamp set a position it towards the bottom. Come in with the leaf stamp and old olive and stamp three leaves just above half way up. Put a dimensional on the back of you flower and stick to the card over the leaves, making sure that they show through.

Here's a list of the products I used, you can click on the links to head over to my online store - don't forget until the end of May you can save 10% with the delightful daisy bundle! Both the stamps and punch will carry over into the new catalogue, but available seperately. 
Thank you very much for stopping by today

See you soon

Vickie
 xx

2 comments:

  1. Vicky, this is an amazingly simple but effective Delightful Daisy card. I need a lot of 'Thank You' cards to send to the ladies/gents who have taken part in my 5 Cancer Card Challenge that Gaynor Boyce YouTubber set up for me in February this year and it ends on the 28th June. I have received so far over 5,000 handmade cards from card crafters all over the world to give to the cancer charities that help me on a day-to-day basis. I want to say a special thank you from myself and Gaynor through a handmade card from me, so I was wondering if I could CASE this card of yours as one of my "Thank You" cards too please? Your crafty pal. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine, that's an amazing achievement!! Well Done... I am more than happy for you to CASE my cards :)

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...