Wednesday 31 January 2018

Petal Garden Anniversary Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

I managed to get an hour in my craft room today and knew I needed to make an anniversary card, but had no idea where to start. I took out my In Colors cardstock folder, pulled out a piece of Fresh Fig and away I went. The Petal garden DSP has made it so easy to create a beautiful card very quickly. The designs in this paper stack are amazing! I have thoroughly enjoyed making today's card, this is the design I chose for this particular project..



How did I do it? Here's How:-

Make a card base from a piece of Fresh Fig cardstock that measures 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8".

A piece of DSP from the Petal Garden DSP Stack is cut to 3 5/8" x 5 5/8" and layered onto the card base. Cut a piece of whisper white to the same size and glue onto the inside.

Taking the 2nd smallest square die from the Stitched Shapes framelits, cut out a square of whisper white and choose a contrasting piece of DSP to cut the third largest die and run through the big shot machine.

Stamp the greeting - taken from the beautiful Bouquet stamp set, onto the whisper white and layer onto the larger DSP die cut. Make a bow from the Fresh fig 1/8" sheer ribbon and using a glue dot place under the sentiment.  Add this whole piece to the card and you are finished!


I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used..
Product List




I hope to see you again soon. Please do not forget to sign up & follow my blog, that way you will be notified of all new posts!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vickie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Little Things Clean & Simple Celebrate Card. Touches of Ink May 2024 Blog Hop

  Good Evening Everyone, Today i'm blog hopping with the fabulous Touches of Ink ladies. I've decided to showcase a super quick card...