Tuesday 9 January 2018

Striped Thank You Daisy Card using Stampin Up products

I have been in my craft room all day today - it's been miserable outside so I thought why not? 

With so many things ticked off my to do list, I am feeling accomplished. One thing I have finished and ready to post is my customer thank you cards for December and I thought I would share it with you.



How did I do it? Here's how:-

Taking a piece of whisper white that measures 8"x6" and scored at 4" to create you card base. Using the Birthday Memories DSP cut at 5 3/4" x 3 3/4" create a layer on your card base.

Ink up the daisy stamp from Daisy delight in crushed curry ink and stamp it twice onto whisper white and punch out using the daisy punch. Taking a bone folder curl the  edges of the petal to give some dimension. Take one of the flowers and place a glue dot onto the place, then offset this over the other flower to create a full flower. Add a clear faceted gem to the centre. Adhere this towards the top of your card base.

Using Marina Mist stamp out the banner image from Thoughtful Banners stamp set onto a scrap of Whisper White and then stamp the Thank You sentiment in the centre. Punch out using the duet banner punch. Place this under the flower using dimensionals. Add some rhinestones to the banner and it's done!

I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used
Product List



I hope to see you again soon. Please do not forget to sign up & follow my blog, that way you will be notified of all new posts!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vickie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...