Wednesday 24 January 2018

Orange Blossoms & Beautiful Bouquet Happy Birthday Card

In my mission for 2018 to be more organised, I recently bought myself a large container and created my own dividers each denoting an occasion.

As I am working in my craft room doing orders, projects to blogs etc I will fit in a small pocket of time to make a few cards for my box. Hopefully this will mean that when an occasion appears in my calendar all I have to do is pick one out, write it and post! That's the plan anyway!

Here is the card I designed today - very quick and easy with only one layer of cardstock and I hope you agree, a very effective birthday card. Although you could use it for any occasion by switching the sentiment.



How did I do it? Here's How:-

Take a piece of whisper white cardstock cut at 4" x 8" scored at 4" to create a card base.

Ink up the stylized Birthday stamp in fresh Fig and stamp in the centre of the card front. Taking a large flower image from Orange Blossoms stamp set and berry burst place flowers towards each corner, Calypso Coral was used for the smaller flower which is from Beautiful Bouquet which is stamps close to the large flower. Add some leaves with Old Olive and Wild Wasabi around the flower clusters. Final add a rhinestone to the small flower and it's finished. It's that quick.

I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used
Product List





I hope to see you again soon. Please do not forget to sign up & follow my blog, that way you will be notified of all new posts!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vickie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...