Monday 22 January 2018

Case the Catty - Flower Shop Set from Stampin Up

Hey Everyone, It's Monday and that means Case the Catty.

Today I have decided to showcase this beautiful, fresh and very quick & easy card.


Above is the catalogue image. This card is gorgeous and with only a few components it can be achieved quickly. I hope you agree - I have managed to get pretty close. Here's my version:-




How did I do it? Here's how:-

Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock to 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" scoring at 4 1/8" and create the card base.

On a piece of Whisper white which measures 3 1/4" x 5" stamp the sentiment from the Bunch of Blossoms about a third of the way from the top in Black Archival Ink. Ink up the cluster of dots from the same set in Pool Party and create a pattern flowing down the mat. Add the mat to the centre of the card base using snail adhesive.

On a piece of scrap whisper white stamp three flowers from the flower shop stamp set, one in Daffodil Delight and two in Calypso Coral and punch out using the Pansy Punch. Add a clear faceted gem to the centre of each flower and adhere them to the card using dimensionals.

The ribbon using in the original was crushed curry solid bakers twine - which I don't have. So I took some white bakers twine and coloured in in using the daffodil delight stamp n write marker. I used my heat tool to make sure all the ink was dry. I then tied it in a bow and attached to my card using a glue dot.

Inside I place a piece of whisper white measuring 3 1/4 x 5", which made a nice area to write you message.

I did say it was a super quick card, didn't I?

I hope you enjoyed the project, here is a list of the products used, just in case you fancy trying it out for yourself.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

Vickie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...