Monday 29 January 2018

Case the Catty - Daisy Delight Thank you Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello,

From the first time I saw this suite I knew I NEEDED it, it was more than a WANT. I knew I could do so much that I had to purchase it. I use a lot of the elements in this suite on a lot of different projects - it is so versatile. But today, I thought that I would show a project I saw in the catalogue which helps show off the designer series paper and the stamp set. Here is the full page image from the catalogue for this suite....


As you can see in this one image is shows 8 different ideas, So you should utilise your catalogue for inspiration just as often as you look for product. This is the one I chose to replicate today....





Here is my version and it's pretty much exact - expect for the ribbon, in which I used white instead of old olive.


How did I do it? Here's How:-

Take a piece of whisper white cut at 8 1/4" by 5 7/8", scored at 4 1/8" and fold to create your card base. You will also need a piece of whisper white, measuring 5 5/8" by 3 7/8" to use as a base to stick all your strips on. I found this the easiest was to ensure everything lined up properly and it also give the card some extra stability.

Cut three strips of different designer DSP from the daisy delight pack at varying widths.

Using a scrap of whisper white stamp the tiny line of flowers in night of navy.

Stamp the thank you sentiment in old Olive on a piece of card stock the same colour.

Lastly stamp the closed flower image onto daffodil delight in the same colour ink.

Now all you need to do is glue the pieces down onto you whisper white mat. A length of daffodil delight 1/4" double stitched ribbon was added just below the stamped daffodil delight panel.

Add a length of whisper white 1/8"sheer ribbon around the Thank you and tie into a bow.

Adhere the whole panel onto the card base using dimensonals.



I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used




Thanks for stopping by!

Vickie xx












No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...