Friday 19 January 2018

Coffee Break & Wood Textures Happy Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

Hi Again Everyone,

In search of inspiration for today's project I headed over to my ever growing DSP collection and had a flick through, I pulled out Coffee Break and Wood Textures packs and instantly had an idea. Here's the card I can up with, what do you think?



How do I do it? Here's how :-

Make a card base from a piece of Whisper White that measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8". Using the Coffee Break DSP cut a piece to ??? and layer onto the card base.

Whilst you have the Coffee Break DSP to hand - fussy cut out some of the elements - I chose to use the black and white print to give contrast.


Using a piece of DSP from the Wood Textures 6x6 paper stack, cut at 2" x 4", taking your paper snips create a flag shape at one end. 

Take a scrap of whisper white measuring 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" and stamp the happy birthday sentiment from Better Together in Tranquil Tide into the centre. Sponge the edges using Crumb Cake ink and adhere to the wood texture flag. Add this to the card base with dimensionals to add a bit of depth. 

Bring back the fussy cut shapes and using mini dimensionals add these to the right hand side of the card.

I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used
Product List


I hope to see you again soon. Please do not forget to sign up & follow my blog, that way you will be notified of all new posts!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Vickie xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...