Saturday 6 January 2018

Showers Of Happiness Baby Card using Stampin' Up! Products

Sorry that I have been AWOL for a while, Christmas caught up with me this year and unfortunately I haven't had much time to dedicate to my crafting, but today I got back into my craft room and I'm back on a roll.

I thought I would share this beautiful baby card I have designed.




How did I do it? Here's how:-

Cut a piece of Very Vanilla to 8x6", score at 4" and create your card base. Using the triple image stamp from the Moon Baby stamp set and smoky slate ink & cover the front of your card completely with a repeat of this image.

A piece of DSP from the Bundle of Love speciality paper is cut to 2 1/2" x 4" and centralised on the card front. 

Take the Baby and Umbrella stamp and stamp into a piece of very vanilla measuring 2 1/4" x 4" towards the top with black archival ink, and the showers of happiness sentiment is stamped below. Bring out your many marvellous markers and colour in the umbrella and the baby's clothes. I used tempting turquoise & crushed curry, but you could easily change up the colours to suit. This panel is then layered on top of the DSP panel, add a few pearl embellishments and you're done!


Product List

I hope to see you again soon. Please do not forget to sign up & follow my blog, that way you will be notified of all new posts!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vickie xx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...