Tuesday 1 March 2022

Garden Birdhouses 'Hello' 3x3" Note Cards. Crafty Collaborations Mini Cards Blog Hop. March 2022

 Good Afternoon Everyone

Today I'm taking part in the Crafty Collaborations Mini Cards Blog Hop. We will all showcase some ideas to create some small greetings cards.

Every month I send out note cards for a variety of reasons. So I will sit a batch make a design, then I'll do another one a week or so later maybe, depending on how my pile is going. This helps me keep organised and means I have something ready to go in an instant.

I wanted to show you these that I made over the weekend. I've used the Garden Birdhouses Stamp Set for it's sweet images and lovely Hello sentiment






Measurements per card

Polished Pink Card 

1pc - 6" x 3", scored at 3"

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"

------------------------------

Fold the Polished pink card stock along the score line to create your card base and add one of the Basic White pieces to the inside.

Ink up the branch image in Evening Evergreen Ink and stamp towards the top of the remaining piece of basic white. Take your blender pen and gently 'colour' in the leaves - pulling some of the colour from the outline.

Add the birdhouse in misty moonlight ink, then colour in with Balmy Blue and Night of Navy blends. Draw a line from the branch to the top of the birdhouse using a black Stampin Write marker.

Stamp the Hello in polished pink.

Add the sweet little bird to the branch with early espresso ink and colour with crumb cake blends.

Adhere this panel to the front of the card.


Please continue through the list below to get some more inspiration from the ladies for your Mini Cards

Blog Hop Index

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List





Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue and new Mini Catalogue - let me know if you would like me to get them or both in the post for you.




If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx



13 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...