Friday 11 October 2019

Today Blooms Just for you Perennial Birthday Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Yet another miserable day here in Huddersfield, so me and Imogen are going to stay inside in the warmth and just play, play with a bit more play!

My card for today is a little out of mg comfort zone. I'm not usually one for these colours, but I am adamant that I am going to try and use a more varied colour palette, so I headed for a few colours from our Subtles collection.



Measurements

Soft Sea Foam Cardstock
1pc - 7 1/4" x 5 7/8", scored at 3 1/8" on the longside.
2pc - Scrap for sentiment

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 5 5/8" 2 7/8"
2pc - scrap for sentiment

Fold the soft sea foam cardstock along the score line and burnish well.

On the smaller piece of whisper white randomly stamp the flowers and leaves to cover it all. On the larger piece, stamp the sentiment doen the long side on the right hand edge and add a flower to either side.

Adhere the larger panel to the inside, and the smaller panel to the card front.

On the scraps, stamp happy birthday, then cut down to separate the two words, layer these onto the scraps of soft sea foam and add to the card front using dimensionals.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store
Product List


Thanks for joining me today, I hope you have enjoyed the card. Please click on the follow button or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...