Thursday 17 October 2019

I Say Hello meets Beautiful Promenade Sketch Card Challenge

Good Evening,

Sorry for the late post, I hadn't realised that I hadn't sorted my post out for today... how bad am I???

Today's card is for the sketch challenge on Stampin for All on Facebook and I couldn't wait to give it a go.

Although the message on the card is intended for someone going theough a difficult time, I wanted it to be bold and bright and beautiful.



Measurements

Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Highland Heather Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 2 1/2"
1pc - 5 5/8" x 1"

Whisper White Cardstock.
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"

Create the card base by folding the flirty flamingo along rhe score line. Then add thw large whipser white to the inside of the card.

Run the two piece of highland heather cardstock through the swirls and curls embossing folder. Add these panels to the card - one piece towards the top and one close to the bottom, this will leave a strip of flirty flamingo showing.

Using the decorative corner stamp from the I say hello stamp set, create a square by joing the corners together on the remaining piece of whisper white. Colour in the flowers using a selection of blends then add the sentiment in flirty flamingo ink. Add this to the card front so that it is over all three sections of the card towards the right hand side.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please hit the follow button or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

If tou get a chance, pop on over to Stampin for All on Facebook and see what it's all about - it's a fantastic community to be a part off.

See you soon

Vickie
 Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...