Sunday 6 October 2019

Congratulations on your New Home Card

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all well on this miserable Sunday, i feel like all  it's done this week is rain. Imogen is heading out for a day with Auntie Nat and her cousins so  I'm gunna show the house a duster and then head into the craft room.

But first, let me show you this cute new home card, using the Bird Ballad DSP, without a bird in sight!! I have used a few vintage style keys from my stash (unfortunately not Stampin Up) but I think they really finish of a quite simplistic card.

Create a card base from a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock that measures 11 3/4" x 4 1/8", scored at 5 7/8". Add a whisper white panel to the inside.

Tie together two vintage keys together with some bakers twine and adhere to the back of your DSP that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8".   Add this panel to the card front.

Using the ovals from the stitched shapes dies, cut the second largest from vellum and the next one down in whisper white. Stamp congratulations in early espresso ink and the rest in old olive. Layer these together and add to the card.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List

Thank you for your time today, I hope you enjoyed my card. Please click the follow button or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...