Monday 28 October 2019

Mosaic Mood Hummingbird Birthday Wishes Card

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Happy Monday, hope you are all having a good Monday so far, me and Imogen headed out to town first thing to do some shopping, now we are back home playing - so whilst I think on, I'll share my card for today...



Create a card base by folding a piece of Mint Macaron that measures 11 3/4" x 4 1/8" in half. Add a panel of very vanilla to the inside that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8".

Cut a piece of the rose patterned DSP from mosaic Mood to 5 5/8 x 3 7/8". Wrap rhe ribbon around the bavk of this DSP and tie in a square knot, secure with glue dots and add this panel to the card front.

Fussy cut a hummingbird from the DSP and add to the cars with dimensionals, I positioned mine ove one of the roses.

Stamp the sentiment in Mint Macaron onto a scrap of very vanilla. Take the card and dab the edges lightly down onto the mint macaron ink pad, this will give a small thin line of colour around the edges. Add this to the card with dimensionals.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for stopping by today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...