Monday 14 October 2019

Toile Tidings Merry Christmas Card

Hello Everyone

It's monday!! Can't quite believe how fast this year is going, can you??

Today I have another Christmas Card to add to my stash, which is building up quite nicely! Now if I'm brutally honest I was not keen on this when I first saw it, but it has really grown on me.


Take a piece of real red cardstock that measures 11 3/4" x 4 1/8", and score a 5 7/8". Add a panel of whisper white to the inside.

Cut a piece of the DSP in green at 5 5/8" x 3 7/8". Then cut a peice of the same design but on the red side, mine measures 2 1/4" x 4 1/4" but you can cut down yours to suit. Now adhere the red piece onto the green dsp, lining up the images so the pictures follow on.

Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of whisper white, cut out and layer onto some real red then place it on the card front. Add a load of wink of stella over all the trees and rooftops.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store
Product List


Thanks for joining me today, be sure to click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...