Monday 1 July 2019

Bright Beautiful Promenade Thank You Card

Good Evening Everyone,

Hope you are doing well, I've had a super busy day today and it's the first chance I have had to post anything. Sorry for the delay... I hope it was worth the wait.

My card for today is using the beautiful  promenade stamp set, which I did use last week but I haven't been able to put it down.



Measurements

Basic Black Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8".

Mango Melody Cardstock
1pc - 3 1/4" x 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 3 1/8" x 5 7/8"
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8
Scrap for the sentiment

Fold the basic black to create the card base and add the largest piece of whisper white to the inside and the mango melody to the centre of the card front.

On the remaining whisper white piece randomly stamp the outline of the flower with memento black, then fill in the the inner stamp using Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape and Mango Melody. Add this panel to the card front.

Finally stamp the thank you from a Big Thank You stamp set in the centre of rhe smallest oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies, add a rhinestone to either side and place onto the card.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store....




Thank you for joining me today, dont forget Bonus Days - Stampin Up are giving you a £4.50 voucher to spend in August from a qualifying order in July - contact me for more information.

Vickie
 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...