Wednesday 17 July 2019

Path of Petals Sympathy Card using Stampin Up Products

Good Afternoon Everyone ,

Well I don't know about you but I'm enjoying these sunshiny days. Although we have a slightly grumpy baby as Imogen has haf her second set of injections today, she was so good but we have had a few tears... but luckily she's back to her smiley self now.

Today's card is about showing the recipient you are thinking of them throughout a tough time.




Take a piece of very vanilla that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" and stamp the flowers and leaves along the bottom. I stamped the leaves and stems first, then lined up the flowers to sit on top in the correct place. Add the sentiment in the top right hand corner.

Now, run a length of Gorgeous Grape ribbon across the front and tape down on the back. Tie a bow in the same ribbon and attach to the other ribbon with a glue dot.

Add this panel to the front of a mint macaron cardbase, and insert a very vanilla piece to the inside.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store


Product List
Thanks for taking a look at my card today, don't forget that the Bonus Days promotion is running until the end of the month. For every £45 spent jn July, Stampin Up will give you a £4.50 voucher to spend in August!! Can't knock that, can you?? Contact me for more information.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind, but I am casing your card for my church. I make their sympathy cards. I have a question. Did you cut the small flowers apart? I can't seem to get them to line up right. Without cutting them. Thanks for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, its the card with Path of Petals set.

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...