Sunday 30 June 2019

Perennial Essence Delightful Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,.

I hope you are well and are having a fab weekend... I don't know about you but we had a glorious day yesterday and the sun has made an appearance today, although we have had a bit of cloud cover.

But before I crack on with making the tea, I wanted to share this card with you.  I know there's always a lot of chatter about scraps and what to save and what to get rid of, I have a little box in the corner of my desk and I pop all my scraps in there. I will dip into it when I'm creating, then I will have a purge once a week and try to use them all up.

So here is the card I made with a few bits of scraps of the beautiful Perennial Essence DSP.



Measurements

Calypso Coral Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper
1pc - 3" x 3 3/4"
1pc - 2" x 2 1/4"
1pc - 1 3/4" x 2 1/4"
( you can have a play around with the sizes dependant on the scrap sizes you have)

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Scrap of So Saffron Cardstock

This card is so easy to put together, it really is.

Create your card base from the calypso coral and add the whisper white panel to the inside.

Arrange the DSP to the card front. I used liquid glue as you have a few seconds to move it before it dries.. this will help get all the pieces lined up with equal borders.

Stamp the sentiment onto a the second largest stitched shape dies and colour in the decoration with the blackberry bliss marker. Add this to the centre of the largest circle die cut from so saffron cardstock. Place this onto the card front to cover corners of all three DSP panels.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online shop....

Product List
Thanks for taking a nosey at my card today... I hope I have inspired you to take a closer look at the possibilities you have with your scraps

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...