Thursday 25 July 2019

Love What You Do Thank You card

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is a very special day, it's my two year Stampaversary with Stampin Up. I'm so happy, proud and privileged to be a part of it all.

My card for today uses the Love what you do stamp set, which I though was apt for the occasion, because I really do Love what I do!!!




On a piece of whisper white that measures 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" stamp thank you in Garden Green along the bottom edge. Above this stamp the floral outline in Rich Razzleberry. Take the middle watercolour wash image and stamp off twice before colouring the petals. Layer this onto a piece of Garden Green DSP from the colour collection DSP stack that measures a 1/4" larger on both sides.

Create a card base from whisper white and adhere a 2" wide panel of the Rich Razzleberry paper from the same stack.

Add the stamped panel with dimensionals so it overlaps the DSP on the card front.

Told you it was simple, didn't I?

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you enjoyed the card. I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support thoroughout the years and I hope you will carry on the journey with me.

See you soon

Vickie
 Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...