Tuesday 16 July 2019

Bird Ballad Friendship Greeting Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is another Challenge card, this one is for the weekly sketch challenge over on Stampin for All on Facebook. Joining in challenges really does help with my mojo and also helps me get more projects donw as I have a direction to head off in.


Measurements

Calypso Coral Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1pc - 2 1/4" x 4 3/4"
1pc - 4 1/8" x 1 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2 3/8" x 4 7/8
1pc - 4 1/4" x 2"
Plus a scrap for the sentiment

Fold your calypso coral cardstock to create the cardbase, then add the largest whisper white panel to the inside and the largest DSP pael to the front of the card

Layer up the remaining pieces of DSP onto the corresponding whipser white panels and then add to the card along with the sentiment.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online shop....
Product List

Thanks for stopping by today, I hopw you liked my card. Id tou happen to get a spare minute or two pop on over the Stampin for All Facebook Group. It's  a great community filled with amazing crafters who share, advise and just have a blast!

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...