Wednesday 20 February 2019

Needlepoint Nook Uplifting Support Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I have another challenge card - it's another challenge over Stampin For all on Facebook but this challenge is all about 'uplifting'.

Here's the card I made...

Measurements:-

Balmy Blue Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 1/4 x 3 3/4"
Scrap for the sentiment

Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper
1pc - 2 3/8" x 4 3/4"
2pc - 2" x 3 7/8"
(please note these were the sizes of the scraps I pulled out of my drawer - you can use whatever you have)

So this is super quick, easy and simple - just a case of sticking everything together now pretty much!!

Fold the Balmy blue to  create the card base and adhere the three DSP scraps onto the front. 

Stamp the sentiment on Tuxedo Black ink, then cut out using the 1 3/4" circle punch. Sponge the edges and then add snail to the back, create some loops with the bakers twine and secure down onto the snail. Pop a couple of dimensionals onto the back and adhere to the front of the card.

Finally sponge the edges of the last piece of whisper white with balmy blue ink and add to the inside of the card.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, Click on the images to head over to my online store
Product List
Thanks for joining me again today, don't forget to click the follow button or subscribe by email to be notified every time I post a new project.

If you haven't got a Spring Summer Catalogue or even an Annual Catalogue, let me know and I would be more than happy to pop one in the post for you.

Also, pop along to the Stampin For All page on Facebook to join in the fun

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...