Thursday 28 February 2019

Gingham Daisy Aperture Birthday Card

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you are well today, the sunshine seems to have disappeared here in Yorkshire but it's still pleasant. I have the day off work today - I'm waiting in for the carpet fitters! Things are starting to come together now  which is good considering I only have 7 weeks to due date!!!

Anyways, here's my card for today.  I love how fresh and spring like the colours are, in fact it was designed with this weeks Stampin for All challenge in mind. Jill has set us the challenge with the theme 'Spring Flowers'... what do you think???


Measurements:

Highland Heather Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4". scored at 4 1/8"

Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Scraps for the sentiment and daisy images.

Take the largest circle from the framelits and place onto the gingham gala DSP and I added a little bit of washi to keep it in place (as below), then ran it through the big shot.



Add snail to the back of the DSP and add to the card front, then line up the same framelit into the cut out area as the image below, and then run it through the big shot again.


Place the whisper white panel on the inside the card. On a scrap piece of whisper white stamp out two daisy images and add the centre to one. Punch these out using the daisy punch and gently curl the petals with your bone folder. Layer up the two images and adhere together, making sure you offset the petals to create a full flower and have the daisy with the stamp centre to the top. Close your card and adhere this in the centre of the circle on the whisper white. 

Open the card and on the whisper white stamp birthday wishes in Highland Heather above the daisy. Make sure you place it far enough up so that it isn't seen when the card is closed.

On another piece of whisper white stamp the sentiment in Highland Heather ink and punch out using the everyday label punch. I thought the sentiment looked a little lost in al the white, so I popped the 
punch out into the trimmer and lined the points edge up with the track and sliced off the excess



Finally, layer this piece on to a full punch out of the everyday label in daffodil delight and stick to the front of the card.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, don't forget to click on the follow button, or subscribe by email to be notified of all of my new posts.

All, pop over  to Stampin for All to see what these challenges are all about - I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

See you Soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...