Thursday 14 February 2019

Artistically Asian Pagoda Top Gift Box

Hello Everyone,

My project for today came about a little by accident. I was messing around trying to make my own box, messing with measurements and bits of paper. I thought I finally had it, so set about on my cardstock, then I realised I hadn't taken into account the tab closure from the lid!! *facepalm*. I was annoyed at myself for being so daft and not picking up on it before I hacked into my cardstock, then I remembered the pagoda top box that Sam from www.pootles.co.uk made a while back and with a slight change to my stamped panels my project was saved!!


Measurements:-

Pacific Point Cardstock
1pc -  9" x 8 1/4"

Balmy Blue Cardstock
4pc - 4 3/8" x  1 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
4pc - 4 1/4" x 1 3/4"


Take the Pacific Point Cardstock and score on the long side at 2", 4", 6" & 8", then on the short side at 2" & 6 1/4". Fold and burnish all the score lines well with your bone folder. Snip away a few sections so that you are left with a shape as below, then cut along all the squares.









Next you need to stamp on the whisper white panels. Take the flower and stamp towards the top of each panel in memento black ink and then add the two symbols below in pacific point ink. Layer all of these onto the balmy blue cardstock and add to the pacific point as below:-


Add tear and tape to the tab on the righthand side and adhere the box together. fold in the sides and the back, then add adhesive to the front panel and secure down to create the box base.

Hold the box with the join towards the back - fold in both sides at the top, then gently curl the other two pieces with your bone folder so they meet at the top, then close with a gold library clip.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List

Thanks for joining me Today, I hope you will give the project a try. Click on the follow button or subscribe by email to be notified each time I upload a new post.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...