Monday 4 February 2019

Floral Statements Thank You Card

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Sorry I have been missing for a few days, I've not been 100%. But I'm back a fighting fit again - and I intend on spending the rest of the day in my craft room - as I think I have withdrawal, hahaha.

Today I have this beautiful tank you card, which is so easy to put together. The stamp is large and so detailed, that you really don't need to do much to create a stunning card....



Measurements:-

Basic Black Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"

Gold Foil
1pc - 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"


 Create your card base from the basic black then add the largest whisper white panel to the inside.

Take the smaller piece of whisper white a place it in the stamparatus, hold in place with the magnet.  Centralise the stamp on top of the cardstock, then close the 'door' the adhere the stamp, ink up and close it again. Rub the door to transfer all the ink, when you lift it up - you may find that the stamped image is faint, or blotchy - just ink it up and re stamp. As long as you haven't moved the cardstock it will stamp in exactly the same place. Use your shammy to clean the stamp.

Once this is fully dried - bring out your blends and colour in the flowers and leaves.

Add this to the gold foil, then this piece to the card front.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, don't forget to click the follow button or subscribe by email to stay notified of all my new posts.

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...