Thursday 7 February 2019

Garden Impressions Mini Post It Note Holder

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share this cute little mini post it note holder. I made these for my desk at work - I go through tonnes of post it motes and thought this was a pretty way to have them out. I also managed to thin out some more of my scraps!



Measurements:-

Cardstock
1pc - 13cm x 6cm

Designer Series Paper
1pc - 3cm x 5 1/2cm


Take the piece of cardstock and score on the long side at 3 1/2cm, 4 1/2cm. 8 1/2cm & 9 1/2cm. fold and burnish along all the score lines well with a bone folder.

Take the detailed trio punch and round two corners - the top and bottom left hand ones. Also round two corners on the designer series paper. Adhere the DSP to the cardstock.


Add some snail  to the back of the post it note block and add to the section as below.


Take a small Velcro dot and add to the inside of the top flap, place the opposite piece onto it, with the adhesive side free. Close up the holder and the opposite Velcro dot will line up perfectly to close.




Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, don't forget we are still in the midst of Sale a Bration so head over to my online store to start shopping - Every £45 purchase earns you a product from the exclusive Sale a Bration Catalogue 

See you Soon.

Vickie
  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...