Friday 8 February 2019

Floral Romance Printed Vellum Birthday Card.

Good morning everyone,

It's a bit wet an windy this morning but at least it Friday.

Today I wanted to share this lovely simple card with you. I made it for my sister's birthday last week. I made a co ordinating gift box, which I will show you later, but for now here's the card.....


Measurements:-

Mossy Meadow Cardstock
1pc  - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 5 5/8" x 2 3/8"
1pc - 3 3/8" x 1"

Fresh Fig Cardstock
1pc - 1 1/8" x 3 1/2"

Floral Romance Speciality Designer Series Paper
1pc - 5 5/8" x 2 3/8"

Fold the Mossy Meadow on the score line and burnish well with a bone folder, add the largest whisper white piece to the inside.

On the smallest piece, stamp the happy birthday sentiment from the perennial birthday stamp set in fresh fig ink. Layer this to the fresh Fig cardstock.

Add a tiny amount of snail to the back of the vellum in places where there is the dark floral images, this way the adhesive shouldn't show through and ruin the look of your card. Add this to the remaining piece of whisper white.

Add all your layers to the front of the card, and you are done!!

I love this paper pack, as it has some beautiful images, but also the printed vellum sheet add a little something special to it. That's why you can create super quick cards in no time - let the DSP do all the work for you.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in the card, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List

Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed the card and will stay tuned for to tutorial of the box I made her as well. Click on the follow button or subscribe by email to be notified every time I post.

The spring Summer catalogue has some wonderful new product in, lick on the image on the right hand side of the screen to go to my online store, or get in touch and I would be happy to post out a copy to you.

See you Soon

  Vickie
    xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...