Friday 3 March 2023

Thank You for Everything Botanical Layers & Butterfly Kisses Card.

 Good Afternoon Everyone

Today I have created a really fun and quick card to make and truth be told - I had some of the pieces in my "Cut but not Used" pile. Not sure about you but I have a little tub on my shelf where I have extra bits and bobs in that I may have cut to use but never actually used then, or in the case of this Oval, I used the inner smaller oval on a projects so had this left over and the butterflies were fussy cut from some scrap strips I had lying around.





Measurements

Night of Navy Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

scrap

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

scrap

Butterfly Kisses DSP

1pc - 4" x 3 3/4"

fussy cut Butterflies

---------------------------------

Take the Night of Navy card stock along the score line to  create your card base. Add the basic white piece to the inside and then add the DSP panel to the front.

Cut an oval shape using the Framed Florets Dies in Night of Navy Card stock with your Mini Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere the thin oval border to the centre of your card front - keeping the smaller oval for another project.

Stamp the sentiment from Botanical Layers stamp set in Night of Navy onto a scrap of basic white and cut out using the label me fancy punch. Using a blending brush and a very light touch, apply some Night of Navy ink to the label, I chose opposite corners and left it quite white down the centre.

Add this label and some fussy cut butterflies around the frame.

Finally add some Milky Dots to the card. I added two of the blue to the label and some of the milky white dots onto the oval border.

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List






If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...