Thursday 23 March 2023

Lovely & Lasting Pretty Prints Thank You Card. Creative Colour Challenges

 Good Afternoon Everyone

Today I'm sharing My entry for this week's Creative Colour Challenges. I love this rich mix of Colours - I thought the Pretty Prints DSP would make the perfect background. 

I had my little buddy in the craft room with me whilst I was making this Card - so my Daughter Imogen who is 4 and an aspiring little cardmaker, created a card too. Under her instruction I cut the DSP and punched out the label shapes, but everything else was all her - she stamped and coloured and stuck to make this card - and I reckon it's just fabulous....



Measurements

Blackberry Bliss Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

scraps

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scrap

Smoky Slate Card Stock

scraps

Old Olive Card Stock

scraps

Pretty Prints DSP 

1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

----------------------------------------------------------

Take the Blackberry Bliss card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base. Add the Basic White piece to the inside and the DSP to the card front.

On a scrap of Basic White stamp the outline for the label in smoky slate, the sentiment in Blackberry bliss and add the leaf boughs in Old Olive. Cut out using the Lasting Label punch - also cut out two shapes in Blackberry Bliss Card Stock. Layer these two pieces behind the White label, so that you have a nice edge top and bottom. 

Using the Bough Punch cut out a handful of the sprigs in both Smoky Slate and Old Olive Card Stock.

Add the label to the card front with dimensionals, then with some liquid glue add the punch outs to created a spray of leaves, tucking them under the label.

I hope you have enjoyed both cards today - if you would like more information on how the challenge works - or have a project you would like to enter - pop on over to my blog - Creative Colour Challenges





Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List





If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...