Friday 12 February 2021

Heart to Heart Happy Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Friday Folks, hope you have had a good week and have some fab things planned for the weekend?

Today I've made a cute birthday card using the Heart to Heart stamp set.



Measurements

Poppy Parade Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Flirty Flamingo Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Coastal Cabana Card Stock

1pc - 1" x 3 5/8"

3pc - 1 1/8" x 4"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 7/8" x 3 1/2"

3pc - 1" x 3 7/8"

Take your Poppy Parade Card Stock  and Fold along the score line to create a card base, add the biggest piece of basic white to the inside and the largest piece of Coastal Cabana to the card front.

On the three strips of Basic white and cover them with the leave and flower images from Heart to heart. I used poppy parade ink for the flowers and Coastal Cabana for the leaves. Layer these onto the Coastal Cabana mats.

Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment from heres a card stamp set in poppy parade onto the remaining strip of basic white. Add a couple of flowers and leaves to either side in the same colours as before. 

Add these all to the card front,I used liquid glue which gave me a little bit of time to make sure I got my spacing correct.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. I’d never have thought of putting flirty flamingo and real red together, but it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...