Sunday 26 April 2020

Peaceful Poppies Happy Birthday Sketch Card Challenge. Share it on a Sunday #12

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well, and having a great weekend. It's Sunday so you know what that means?

Yes, It's our Share it on a Sunday Series. Can you believe this is week 12!! This week was my turn to challenge Donna and Karen and I picked a Sketch for us all to work from.

As usual, I'll run through my project with you, then link to Donna and Karen'sblogs so you can check out what they have both created with this layout



I chose to use the beautiful Painted Poppies DSP, which I just adore.




Measurements

Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Painted Poppies DSP
1pc - 4 1/4" x 1 3/4"
1pc - 2 3/8" x 5 1/4"
1pc - 1 1/2" x 4 1/8"
1pc - Large Fussy Cut Poppy

Whisper white Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 3/4"
1pc - scrap for the sentiment

Basic black cardstock
1pc - 4 3/8" x 1 7/8"
1pc - 5 3/8" x 2 1/2"



Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Please pop over to See Donna and Karen's projects

Taffy Crafting
https://taffycrafting.blogspot.com/2020/04/magnolia-lane-dsp-sketch-challenge.html

Crafty Karen Designs
https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2020/04/share-it-on-sunday-sketch-challenge.html

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

Stay safe, stay Home

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

8 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...