Sunday 5 April 2020

Daisy Delight Thank You Card. Share it on a Sunday #9

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well, it's Sunday again... can you believe it?? But that means another Share it on a Sunday. And this is the card I have to share with you.



It was my turn to choose the theme this week and I chose a Tic Tac Toe board. These are so much fun. So, for those who don't know what to do. You basically plan Tic Tac Toe, or noughts and crosses for us in the UK, and pick three elements in a row, then use them on your card. Here's the board I chose...



As usual, I will run through my card with you, and then link to Donna and Karen so you can see what they created from the same board...


I picked a line down the middle - Yellow, Linen Thread and feminine,  not my usual style but I love pushing myself to create out of my comfort zone. I didn't have thin linen thread though, so I used some twine

Measurements

So saffron cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/8" x 5 5/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 5 5/8"   x 3 7/8"
Scraps for the flower

Subtles DSP Stack
Blushing Bride
1pc - 2" x 5 5/8"

First of all fold the So saffron piece of cardstock along the score line and add one of the larger piece of whisper white to the inside.

On the other piece of whisper white stanp the small flowers in a row alomg the top and bottom, keeping close to the edge, alternating between Blushing bride  and so saffron. I stamped the outline as normal, then stamped off for the solid infill. Add this panel tonthe card front.

On the strip of DSP stamp the thank you Sentiment in memento ink towards the right hand side. Adhere this panel to the strip of so saffron cardstock and then place this panel on the card front in the centre of the two stamped sections

On some scrap whisper white stamp the daisy image twice in so saffron and cut out using the daisy punch. Gentle curl the edges. Then adhere them on top of each other, offsetting so that you create a full flower. Add adhesive to the centre of the flower and wrap the thread or twine round in a circle until it is all covered. Pop a gold metallic pearl in the centre to cover to cut end and add to the card front, to the lwft of the sentiment.

Finally tie a bow with the thread or twine and add just below the sentiment.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store for more information or to place an order

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed my project - now pop on over to see what Donna and Karen have created wirh the same board

Taffy Crafting
https://taffycrafting.blogspot.com/2020/04/how-to-make-easter-treat-box-using.html.com

Crafty Karen Designs
https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2020/04/share-it-on-sunday-tic-tac-toe-challenge.html

Stay safe everyone, see you soon

Vickie
Xxx.

2 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...