Saturday 4 April 2020

Beautiful Friendship Happy Birthday Card

Good afternoon Everyone

Hope you are well. We haven't done a great deal so far today, just a chilled out catch up with odd jobs kind of morning!! It's hard this Lockdown malarkey isnt it.

Today I have a card for you which I made for the Random Colour Challenge on Stampin for All on Facebook. Each week we are given a random selection of three colours and we are to create a project with it. Some colour combos seem easier than others. This one I found more challenging. We were given  Pumpkin pie,  Pool Party and Calypso Coral - three colours I hardly use!! Hahaha



Measurements

Pumpkin pie  cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8"  x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Pool Party Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 4 1/8" x 3 5/8"

Take the pumpkin pie cardstock and fold along the score line to create a card base. Then add the larger piece of whisper white to the inside.

Now with pool party ink stamp the small flower image around the edge of the pool party cardstock. Add this panel to the card front.

On the remaining piece of whisper white, stamp the sentiment from music from my heart stanp set in pumpkin pie ink towards the bottom centre. Bow ink up the larger flower image in Calypso Coral ink and place in the middle of the cardstock. Add the stemens in pumpkin pie ink and the leaves in pool party. Run snail along the back a d add to the card front.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store for more information or to place an order

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project

Stay safe, enjoy your Saturday and I'll see you soon

Vickie
Xxx

2 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...