Tuesday 21 April 2020

Bright & Bold Embossed Squares Handmade Birthday Card

Good Afternoon Everyone,


Well, today is my daughter's First Birthday. I cannot believe we have had the most wonderful little lady qith us for a whole 12 months, time really does fly. She's had a great morning and been spoilt rotten. It's not how we planned to be spending today, but we are definitely making the most of this very special day, so without further ado i must show you my project so we can get back to playing!!

Today's card was made for a Tic Tac Toe board Challenge my good friend Karen of Crafty Karen Designs set in on of our Team Groups. I chose squares, embossing & birthday



Take a piece of whisper white cardstock that measures 5" x 10", and scored at 5", fold along the score line to create a cardbase. Add a piece of  Bermuda Bay to the card front that os 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".

Take the second largest square die from the stitched Shapes Dies and cut 2x Gorgeous Grape, 2x Melon Mambo and 1x Mango Melody then cut the next square down in whisper white. Now take the coloured cardstock squares and rub them all through the swirls and curls embossing folder. The glue the gorgeous grape and melon Mambo down flat with liquid glue, then add the mango melody one as a diamond with dimensionals .

Stamp a happy birthday sentiment onto the whisper white square and add tonthe mango melody diamond. Colour in two rhinestones with the rich Razzleberry blend and add to the white square.


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store


Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project

Stay safe, stay home

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...