Sunday 9 June 2019

How Beautiful a Day Can Be Greetings Card using Stampin Up Supplies

Happy Sunday,

Today the sun has made a small appearance here in Huddersfield, although I'm sure it's not going to last as I can see some darker clouds blowing in...

So, I needed a quick and simple card to give to a friend to say thanks and although this sentiment doesn't say thank you, it is implied and has allowed me to write a more specific note inside.

By raiding my scraps I managed to turn the simple sentiment into a dimensional focal point.



Take a piece of sahara sand cardstock a d create a standard card base. Add a piece pf DSP to the front which measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" and a piece of very vanilla that measures the same to the inside.

Stamp the sentiment in early espresso onto a pieceof very vanilla that is 2 1/4" x 1 1/4". Now, using a selection of coloured cardstock build up layers by increase each piece by 1/8". You can add as many or as few as you wish.

Add this to the centre of the card and add a strip of left over dsp to the inside to create a little more interest.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store....
Product List
Thanks for taking the time to look at the card today, to get your hands on some of this lovley DSP or anything in the new catalogue go to my onljne store or get jn touch and I will send out a hard copy.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...