Thursday 20 June 2019

Painted Glass Beautiful Birthday Card

Good Morning,

Sorry I was missing yesterday, my daughter had her 8wk jabs so was feeling very sorry for herself... plenty of snuggles yesterday for her.

Yes, it's another colouring card, but today I have this cute birthday card made using the painted glass stamp set, which if Im honest I tend to overlook.. not today -



It's such a simple card to create. Take a piece of whisper white that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" and fill the piece with the circle stained glass image with memento ink. Colour these all in using a variety of colours in you stampin blends. On a scrap do the same with a butterfly, then fussy cut out.

Add the panel to a card base made from pool party.

Cut a strip of vellum and stamp the sentiment in staz on ink, then trim a banner tail to the right hand side. Add this to the card front with liquid glue, make sure you add it behind the sentiment so you dont see it through the vellum. Add the butterfly with a mini dimensional.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store....
Product List

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed the card and dont forget to follow by email, this will make sure you get notified of any new posts I do.

See you soon

Vickie
  Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...