Monday 17 June 2019

Bold Hexagon Thanks Card using See A Silhouette DSP

Good Evening everyone,

I hope you all had a fab weekend and managed to get through Monday.. I know its late, but I set myself a challenge to blog everyday, I managed to steal a few minutes to create this card earlier, but only now have I had a chance to write it up...





My card was made in minutes thanks to the wonderful DSP from the See A Silhouette stack. The colours and patterns are perfect for a striking background, so for a card, you need to do very little bar from add a sentiment.

In this instance I chose basic black for the card base and sentiment strip to provide a great contrast... I heat embossed the sentiment in white.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store....
Product List

Thanks for stopping by today, Its always nice to see you.  If you haven't seen a this DSP i urge you to check it out... either online or in the catalogue... if yoh need a new catalogue, please do not hesitate to contact.

See you soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...