Saturday 15 June 2019

Your Friendship Means the World to Me Card

Good Morning,

We made it to Saturday... yipee!! What is everyone up to this weekend... we havent got a great deal planned, although it will be Dave's first Father's Day so I have to do a little something.

Anyways, moving on to today's card. I wanted to create my own DSP keeping on the purple theme, the recipient I have in mind adores purple, so came up with this...



Take a piece of whisper white cardstock that measures 3 5/8" x 5 1/4" and stamp the flower image all over to create your own pattern. On a scrap, stamp 5 flowers. Then colour in using your blends. I used the highland heather combo pack and created shade and dimension with both the light and dark pens.

I layered the stamped piece onto a piece of Gorgeous Grape carstock that measured 3 364" x 5 3/8" and then onto a basic black card base.

Stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of whisper white, then layer onto a piece of basic black and add to the top right hand side of the card.

Fussy cut the loose flowers and cover with wink of stella. Pop a dimensional on the back and add to the card front, directly on top of some of the images. Add a rhinestone to the centre of the 3D flowers.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store....

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed the card and will try to make your own DSP.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...