Wednesday 12 June 2019

Varied & Vibrant Vases Just for You Card

Hello Everyone,

It's another miserable day here in Yorkshire,  I really dont know what's going on, it's the second week in June - I want sunshine!! Lol.

So, in the absence of proper sunshine, I have created my card tosay using nice bright and bold summery colours so I can pretend for a while!!


Tale a piece of sahara sand cardstock that measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored and folded at 4 1/8". Using sahara sand ink, stamp the floral image in all four corners, thwn fill in using a sentiment. I chose just for you as I had a specific recipient in mind, but you could easily switch it to make it for any occasion.

Cut a piece of very vanilla to sit nicely in the centre of the card front... mine measures approx 2 1/4" x 4 1/8" but you will have to adjust the sizing to get it just right.

I added three flowers, stamping the outline in early espresso and then fill in the petals with various bright colour. Space these evenly across the cardstock. Adhere this to the card front.

On a scrap stamp out the three vases in spme more bright colours and cut out using the vase builder punch. Add dimensionals to the back and add to the card, covering the bases of the stems.

Finally add a piece of very vanilla to the inside of the card, so there is somewhere for the sender to write their message.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store....
Product List

Thanks for stopping by, dont forget to pop your email into the section to the right to be notified each time I post.

Hope to see you soon

Vickie
 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...