Friday 7 June 2019

Free as a Bird Thank You Card

Good Morning Everyone,

I am so sorry I have been missing for a few weeks. Having a newborn is tough, but we are finally getting back into a routine and I have a managed to find a few pockets of time to get some crafting done.

My card today is this beautiful and simple thank you card




Take a piece of mossy meadow cardstock that measures 5 7/8 x 8 1/4, scored at 4 1/8.  Place the front into the layered leaves dynamic embossing folder and run it theough the big shot..  whilst tou have the big shot handy, cut out the second largest stitched nested labels dies and cut out a piece of whisper white.

 On this shape stamp the row of birds and colour in using your blends. Stamp the sentiment in mossy meadow ink.

Add some of the crumb cake twine from the natures twine pack and then adhere to card front.

Place a piece of whisper white to the inside so there is somewhere to write your message.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store...
Product List
Thank you for joining me today, do let me know if you haven't got a copy of the new catalogue and I can get one out to you

See you soon

Vickie
  Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...