Wednesday 26 June 2019

Beautiful Promenade I'm Here for You Card

Hello Everyone,

I sometimes struggle with my mojo, like most crafters it can be hard to constantly think up new ideas and projects just like that. I can sit at my desk some days and the ideas just seem to fall out quicker than I can create - other times I can literally sit for hours and achieve very little.

To help me overcome lack of mojo and to help prevent wasting valuable crafting time, whenever Ideas are thin on the ground I join in a challenge. My fave place to find them is Stampin for All. They run two challenges a week and this week one is a colour challenge using Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and Soft Suede and here's my effort....



Using the beautiful promenade stamp set and beautiful layers dies I created my components. I stamped the outline of the flowers in Night of Navy and the detail in Balmy Blue. I also stamped two of the outline leaves in Soft Suede. I ran all these pieces through the big shot along with the detailed intricate circle in balmy blue and so of the outline leaves on soft suede.

Take a piece of balmy blue card stock and create your base. Mine measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8". Stamp thw sentiment in the bottom right hand corner. Add a matting layer of Night of Navy that measures 3 1/8" x 4 7/8".

Bring in all your cut out shapes and images and arrange on the card front using dimensionals and glue dots to vary the depth.

Finally add a piece of whisper white to the inside of the card to give the sender somewhere to add a personal message.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store...

Product List
Thanks for popping by, if you have a few minutes head over to Stampin for All on Facebook and check out the amazing community.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...