Friday 21 December 2018

Flourishing Phrases Thank You Card. Number 80 of #100things

Good Morning Everyone,

Whooo Hoooo, today is my last day at my full time job until the New Year. So just an 8 hour shift to get through then I will be in full on Christmas Mode, although I have a cold which may slow me down a little.


I have this simple and quick thank you card using the flourishing phrases stamp set. It's a great stamp set full of amazing sentiments and a handful of lovey images - it's such a versatile set, useful for all occasions.


Take a piece of Soft Suede cardstock that measures 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8". Fold and burnish well. Also cut two pieces of Very Vanilla Cardstock to 5 5/8" x 3 7/8", glue one panel to the inside.

On the second panel ink up the thank you sentiment in Fresh Fig ink and stamp in the top left hand corner, and the second part of the sentiment in the lower right hand corner. Add this to the front of the card.

Bring a couple of pieces of scrap very vanilla and stamp the flower twice in Fresh Fig and the leaves twice in Tranquil tide. Fussy cut the out. One full flower and then just to centre of the flower, with the leaves cut out one full image and then just one leaf.

Layer the smaller centre onto the full flower with a dimensional, then add to the centre of the card front.  Then arrange the leaves around it.

Finally add a large Pearl Jewel to the centre of the flower.


Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store....
Product List

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my card - It's quick and simple and great for all level of crafters to create - I do hope you give it a go!!

Don't forget to click on the follow button or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...