Sunday 30 December 2018

Animal Expedition Pocket Notebook. Number 83 of #100things

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Today I am having a bit of a chill out day - the days running up to and after Christmas have been pretty hectic so we are taking a day off of the madness today. Although I am sure I will head into the craft room for an hour or so at some point. what have you got planned??

My project for today I this really cute Pocket Notebook, I bought these locally for a few pounds for a pack of 8 but the covers were so uninspiring, so I decided to cover them and I just love the finished effect, so much prettier than the original state.


Take a piece of cardstock that measures 3 1/4" x 8 3/4" and score on the long side at 4 1/4" and 4 1/2"

My measurements are specifically for the 4" x 3" notebook I picked up but You can adapt these to fit any notebook - all you need to do is measure the length of the notebook and the thickness. Here's a simple formula.

LENGTH
Length of notebook x 2 + Depth + 1/2".

WIDTH
Width of notebook + 1/4"

Make sure you fold and burnish the score lines well. Add liquid glue to the back of the notebook and adhere to the cardstock. Butt it up to the first score line. Fold the flap over and the base is done.

Add a piece of DSP that measures 2 7/8" x 4" to the front.

Take a piece of whisper white cardstock, and using the hand lettered alphabet stamp the word notes. I drew a light pencil line to help me get all the letters straight, which I rubbed out once all the ink was dry. Sponge the edges with Bermuda Bay ink and then adhere to the cover.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in my project today.... click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, don't forget to click the follow button or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...