Friday 21 December 2018

Big Wishes Bright Birthday Card. Number 81 of #100things

Hey Folks,

Another card from me today - I am creating like mad at the minute. I have so much craft mojo - Long may it continue!! hahaha.

Now this card is awesome to scrap bust and also very easy as It is all about the layers. Nothing difficult to it - just layers and layers of bright colours and a bit of stamping.



Measurements: 

Lovely Lipstick Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"
1pc - 2" x 3"

Pineapple Punch Cardstock
1pc - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"

Call Me Clover Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2" x 3"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 1 3/4" x 2 3/4"


Take the Pineapple Punch card stock and the small solid balloon image from Balloon celebrations and cover the whole card with the image. Using Pineapple punch ink to create a tone on tone background gives a soft interest to the panel.

On the smallest piece of Whisper white cardstock stamp to happy birthday image from Big Wishes. 

Now all that is left is to build the card.

Create your card base from the largest piece of Lovely Lipstick and add the whisper white panel to the inside. Layer up the call me clover and pineapple punch straight to give an equal border all the way round the edges.

Add the small pieces of Lovely Lipstick and Call me clover to the centre of the card but off set them on a diagonal. This again, helps to create subtle interest.

Finally add the sentiment piece with dimensionals and you are all done - told you it was easy, didn't I?

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List

Thanks for taking a look at my card today.

Don't forget that we have some awesome deals to be had over on our Clearance Rack and the Year End Sale - You can find out more at my online store.

I hope to see you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...