Thursday 8 November 2018

Santa's Workshop Gable Gift Box. Number 54 of #100things

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all having a great week so far.

I have another Christmas project today, this is a cute Gable Gift Box decorated with the gorgeous Santa's Workshop characters.



The gable boxes come and ready cut and scored, so you just have to build them - quick and easy!!

Using the Dashing Along DSP cut two pieces that measure 3 7/8" x 1 7/8" and two pieces at 1 7/8" x 1 7/8". Using snail add these to the flat sides of the box. I used this DSP as I had enough scraps to fit, but you could use a plain pattern from any paper pack.

Fussy cut some images from the Santa's workshop DSP sheets and arrange these around the box. 

Create two bows from the Poppy Parade textured weave ribbon and stick with a glue dot to either side of the box on the sloped sides.

On a scrap of whisper white stamp the season's greetings sentiment from the Wishing You Well stamp set. Fussy cut of a layer onto a piece of the Dashing along DSP. Add this to the front of the box on to sloped section.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store...
Product List

Thanks for joining me today, I hope you liked my project, and will try it yourself. If you don't want to miss out on any future posts - click the follow button.

See you Soon

Vickie
 xxx

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is great work. The effort you put into this is very impressive and I enjoyed every minute of the read. I hope to come back and see more articles you've written. Custom Christmas Gable Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...