Thursday 15 November 2018

Artistically Asian Thank You Card using Stampin Up Supplies. Number 58 of #100things

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all well? I was busy celebrating my birthday over the weekend, so I feel I am a little behind, so I've been beavering away on a night to try and get myself back on track.

Today I have this lovely card, very simple in design and uses minimal supplies but the effect is lovely - well I think so, what do you think??



Measurements

Gray Granite Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - 2" x 1 3/4"

Very Vanilla Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 4 7/8" x 3 1/8"
1pc - 1 3/4" x 1"

Create the card base from your large Gray Granite cardstock, then cover the card front with the floral image to create a full background.

Whilst the image is on the block, stamp the image clearly towards the top of the 4 7/8" x 3 1/8" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.

Ink up the sentiment and stamp onto the smallest piece of  Very Vanilla cardstock.

Take all of the card pieces and sponge the edges lightly using Gray Granite ink.

All that's left now is to layer up all the piece onto the card base, and add a touch of Wink of Stella to the focal image to add a bit of sparkle.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, Don't forget that my November Birthday Giveaway is still running, so check out my blog from Sunday 4th November to find out more.

I hope to see you all soon

Vickie
  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...