Monday 5 November 2018

Happy Birthday Catalogue Case Card. Number 51 of #100things

Good Evening Everyone,

I crafted away yesterday like a trooper and created a tonne of projects ready to share... One thing I forget to make was a birthday card for my friend I was seeing this morning. It was at the top of my to do list.. but somehow got missed. So, today I pulled out my catalogue and decided to use the samples in here for inspiration. It is a great tool not just for information, but there's project samples on every page.

Here's the card I made....



Measurements

Coastal Cabana Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"

Graceful Glass Printed Vellum
1pc - 5 7/8" x 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 3 1/8" x 4 7/8"

Basic Black Cardstock
1pc - 1" x 3 1/4"

Take the basic black cardstock and rub over with the embossing buddy. Ink up the Happy Birthday Sentiment with versamark ink and stamp in the centre of the card. Add white embossing powder and the heat set with the heat tool. Put to one side to cool.

Create the card base from the coastal cabana cards stock and adhere the graceful glass to the card front. Only add adhesive to the centre of this panel, as the vellum is opaque you can usually see adhesive showing through , so position in towards the centre so that it will be covered with the stamped whisper white panel.

Add the stamping to the whisper white piece. I choose to change the flirty flamingo for grapefruit grove as I have coordinating ribbon. With the ribbon, add a length across the front of the card. Put dimensionals on the back of the basic black sentiment and adhere towards the right hand side over the ribbon. 

Make a bow from the same ribbon and sick to the card with a glue dot onto the strip of ribbon already glued down.. I do it this way quite often as I find it difficult to wrap the card stock and tie and bow with the same length of ribbon. This way it gives me a clean and flatter look.

Lastly, stamp the sentiment that starts wishing you... the cut out just that section and add to the card above the happy birthday.

Here's a list of the products I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store... Don't forget that purchase over £25.00 will receive a pack of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls as an Extra Freebie from me this month.
Product List

Thanks for taking a peek at my card today, remember the catalogue is a great source of inspiration so make sure you look a little harder at what is on those pages.

If you don't have a catalogue - let me know and I would be more than happy to post one out to you.

See you Soon

Vickie
 xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...