Wednesday 7 November 2018

Enjoy Life Insipration Greetings Card. Number 53 of #100things

Good Morning Everyone,

It's a bit wet and wild outside today... but I will be in an office for approx. 8 hour... so it's no big deal... as long as it stays fine for this weekend.

Today I have a quick and easy card which is an inspirational card for a friend who kinda needed a pick me up.

I adore this stamp set as It has the most amazing sentiments and fonts - it's beautiful.



Measurement:-

Tranquil Tide Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" scored at 4 1/8

Whisper white Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 4 1/4 x 2 1/2"

Natures Poem DSP
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 43/4" x 3"


Very quick an simple card, create the card back and add the largest whisper white panel to the inside. Then layer all the other pieces to the front.

Stamp the sentiment towards the top of the whisper white piece and then create a bow from two lengths of bakers twine and adhere to the bottom to that piece.

Really is that simple.

I love it.


Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for taking a peek at my card today. Don't Forget my birthday giveaway is still running throughout the whole of November - get a FREE pack of Artisan pearls with orders over £25.00.

See you all again soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...