Sunday 11 November 2018

Remembrance Day Poppy Quote using Stampin Up! Supplies. Number 56 of #100things

Good morning Everyone,

As it's Remembrance Day today, My project today is all about Remembering all those who fall to give us freedom during the War.

I am very happy with how it turned out, and using Stampin Up supplies, it made it really easy to put together.



Using scraps of real red and basic black, uncut out lots of petal shapes and the star shapes. Curl the petal edges to give some lift, and then adhere together. I used four large petals and one small for the larger full flowers & one large and two small petals to create the closed flower. Stick two of the black stars together offset to fill out the shape and adhere this to the centre of the larger flower, and add half a piece onto the closed flower.

I typed the quote out on my computer and printer it out on Whisper White card stock. Cut this to 5" x 6".

Add the flowers to the white piece of cardstock and with dimensionals and cut some stems using the bouquet bunch framelits.  Add these just under the flower heads.

Layer up the whisper white onto a piece of basic black that is 1/2" larger, then a real red piece which is another 1/2" larger.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you liked my tribute to all the fallen soldiers. I am continually thankful for all the sacrifices they made, and those that currently serves still make to help us live in a better world.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...