Wednesday 21 November 2018

I Couldn't Love You More Greetings Card Using Stampin Up Supplies. Number 62 of #100things

Good Morning All,

We made it, half way through the week - It's Wednesday!! Yey!! I hope you are all having a fab week so far.

Today I have a cute and quick little card, which is perfect to send to someone to just show how much you love them. Dave has been a great support to me throughout all the years we have been together, so I have made this for him, just so he knows what I'm thinking!!



Measurements:-

Crumb Cake Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - 2" x 5 5/8"
1pc - 2 1/8" x 2 3/4"

Very Vanilla Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/2" x 1 7/8"

Wood Textures Designer Series Paper
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 5 3/8" x 1 3/4"


Take the small piece of Very Vanilla card stock and ink up the 'I don't think I could    anymore than I already do" stamp in Soft Suede and stamp in the centre. Ink up the Love you in Mango Melody and carefully stamp in the centre of the sentiment you have just stamped.

Ink up the tiny heart and fill in the edges with a mix of soft suede and mango melody hearts.

Create your card base by folding and burnishing the largest piece of crumb cake cardstock, then layer up all your pieces of cardstock and DSP with snail including the large very vanilla panel on the inside of the card, except the sentiment piece which should be adhered with dimensionals.

Create a bow with the jute twine and attached to the card front with a glue dot.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.....
Product List

Thank you for joining me today - Don't forget there just over a week to claim my Novemebr Birthday Gift, contact me for more information.

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...