Wednesday 24 January 2024

Softly Stippled Softly Sophisticated You're in My Thoughts Card. Smart Stampin International Insta Hop. January 2024

 Good Evening Everyone,

Last weekend I took part in the Smart Stampin International Insta Hop. Our theme for this hop was Sale-a-Bration.

I knew I wanted to use the Beautiful Softly Stippled DSP but I struggled to decide on one particular design, so thought - Hey, why not use lots of them! I had lots of scraps, so this card came together so easily!



Measurements

Pebbled Path Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

1pc - 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"

1pc - 3 1/8" x 2 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 3" x 2 3/4"

Softly Stippled DSP

7 strips of DSP at least 3 7/8" long

fussy cut roses

-------------------------------------------

Take the largest piece of Pebbled Path card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base, adding the larger piece of Basic White to the inside.

Very carefully rip along one edge of 6 strips, and both sides of the remaining strip.

Adhere the strips to the 5 1/2" x 3 3/4" piece of Pebbled Path card stock. I added one to the left, then one to the right and the layer them up working into the centre. Then add the piece with either side ripped to the centre. Trim off any overhanging edges and then add this panel to the card front.

Stamp the sentiment to the right hand side of the remaining piece of Basic White, then layer to the last piece of Pebbled path. Add this to the card front, centrally, but slightly towards the right with Dimensionals.

Decorate around this piece with the fussy cut flowers, I add some to sit over the sentiment panel and some to sit under the opposite side just to add some extra interest.

I hope you enjoyed my card today - I had great fun creating it. If you would like to see the rest of the hop, head on over to my Instagram page - click here  Vickie Lou Designs to  get some Sale-a-Bration inspiration.


Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

 





If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 9th May 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...